We are an international exams group designing and delivering assessments to over 8 million learners in over 170 countries. We are committed to ensuring that all our assessments are fair, have sound ethical underpinning, and operate according to the highest technical standards. Our organisation is not-for-profit.
To help with your life both inside and outside of work, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits.
Below is a sample of some of the employee benefits available.
- Cambridge Assessment extras – our employee discount scheme providing savings on many retailers both online and in-store.
- Cambridge University Card – providing access to a number of university facilities such as the University Library and discounts at the Cambridge University Press bookshop.
- Season Ticket Loan – when travelling by rail or bus.
- Cambridge Travel for Work scheme – including discounts on season tickets and discounts with local cycle shops.
- Salary Sacrifice Bike Scheme.
Health and fitness
- Discounted access to the University of Cambridge Sport Centre, along with various other local gyms.
- Enhanced benefits when you might need them such as maternity and paternity.
- Limited access to nursery and play scheme places (waiting list in operation).
- Flexible working
In addition to…
- Generous pension scheme.
- Performance related pay.
- Subsidised staff restaurants.
- At least 36 days holiday (including bank holidays).