This large financial institution is growing and again recruiting where this role is a key one joining senior management. This role will allow you to demonstrate your high level of project management and problem solving skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Lead the team in turning raw material of data into advanced insights
• Engage in developing the database to meet business requirements
• Enhance customer analytics and modelling methodology
• Engage in big data analysis
• Lead, develop and motivate the team
• Attract, retain and develop suitable capability; building a team of world class data scientists.
• Implement processes and resources needed to deliver agreed team plans and targets
• Automate and streamline the processes
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required:
• Educated to degree level in a numerate discipline
• Many years of strong experience in data mining/modelling
• Experience in the Financial services sector advantageous
• Hands-on Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. SAS, SQL, NoSQL, Python, HADOOP, Spark, Java, Hive
• Experienced in Deep Learning technologies
• Proven oral and written communication skills
• Possess the ability to communicate analysis and recommendations to colleagues and business stakeholders
• Experience in team management including recruitment, training and performance
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.