This financial house is having a profound impact in Europe and a market leader in the UK and Ireland. They have won awards by their commitment to helping their many customers
improve their finances. This committed role will assist in understanding more about customer’s current and future behaviour. A great team to join with rewards to match and
ongoing career support. A small amount of European travel for projects in the European businesses is a possibility
Role & Responsibilities
• Undertake end to end projects creating predictive models across a number of techniques,
• Value portfolios of consumer accounts whilst optimising the operational teams.
• Help solve relevant business problems.
• Work with large consumer databases.
• Understand more about customer’s current and future behaviour
Experience & Skills Required
• You should be very numerate with a 2:1 degree or above
• Relevant postgraduate qualifications are welcome.
• Candidates welcome with a credit risk or marketing model development background.
• More experienced candidates should be able to hold a conversation with the team on data science predictive techniques and should be able to talk in depth about previous data science projects.
• An interest in financial services and technology (Fintech) and the FCA (CONC) regulatory environment - very useful.
• Confer with the team on data science predictive techniques,
• Talk in depth about previous data science projects
• Create predictive models across a number of techniques.
• R, Python, SAS, SPSS and matlab experience very advantageous.
• Great communication skills including the use of the English language is essential
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk