Job Reference: 176097BR
Location: City of London
Job Type: Full Time
Do you like collecting new business ideas and quickly developing solutions? Do you enjoy collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders?
We’re looking for someone like that who will:
– coordinate the data analytics and machine learning efforts in the Innovation Lab
– be responsible for
– be responsible for creating and maintaining a "production like" data set for prototyping
– assess new technologies for processing, storing and analyzing data and recommending suitable use cases
– work closely with the existing business innovation teams to understand their needs
You’ll be working in the IB Innovation Lab which is a small, newly-forming team of exceptionally talented engineers, mathematicians, developers and Front Office professionals. The team's aim is to help the business identify viable opportunities for
– a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
– a minimum of ten years of
– prior experience in developing
– prior experience working in at least on iterative development methodology environment (RAD, Kanban, SCRUM, Lean)
– prior experience working in multiple modern technical platforms (cloud-based solutions, mobile app development, software as a service)
– experience of various relevant programming languages, with a proficient understanding of new features in Java 8 and above
– able to communicate enthusiastically on Innovation Lab projects and express your view in a clear and compelling manner across diverse groups
– familiar with all forms of digital technologies, and passionate about and motivated by emerging technologies including those in AI and Machine Learning
– familiar with data visualization tools and how to represent large complex data sets rapidly and simply
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills