Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Development of a web application in market risk area for Swiss based financial institution.
- Demonstrate a systematic and disciplined architecture, system design and programming approach following a standard software development lifecycle
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong focus on clear and practical documentation
- Work closely with senior management, Development Manager, Project Manager, and a team of developers.
- Design, Code, Unit Test and support Software components
- Deliver quality software in a time following standard software development processes
- Analyze problems raised in software development or production environments and provide timely solutions
- Develop, prepare and maintain system documentation, including program descriptions, operational procedures etc.
- Act as the second line of support during production problems.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in IT
- Sound understanding of Java, JavaEE, NoSQL
- Exposure to broader web technologies such as REStful API's
- Demonstrable Experience of TDD and BDD
- Good communication skills in both written and oral English.
- Should have a technical or numerate degree in subjects such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Economics, advanced degree preferred.
- Exposure to GIT, Jira
- Knowledge of open source solutions and trending technologies
- Exposure to Continuous Build and Deployment Solutions such as Jenkins
NICE TO HAVE
- Financial Markets domain knowledge & experience
- Worked within an Agile environment using methodologies such as Scrum / KanBan / XP and Lean