ASOS burst onto the scene in 2000 and now has 9 country-specific websites, shipping to 240 countries.Our Head Office is based in London, along with several other key offices located around the globe, including the US, France, Germany and Australia. We have 80,000+ product lines with 3,000+ being added every week. We have over 3.2 million visits daily and over 13 million active customers. Our ambition is to be the world’s no.1 online fashion destination for 20-somethings, therefore it is vitally important to us that we continue to attract top talent across the globe to help us realise our goals.
We look for people who are:
We’re looking for a Permanent Business Analyst to join our Digital Core Ecommerce team.
You’ll be part of a major transformation programme which will enable ASOS to have the most accurate, relevant, inspiring information and imagery about our product and propositions. This is an exciting time to join our strategic digital experience evolution, so if you are passionate about innovation, data quality, process improvement and enabling transformation we would love to hear from you.
You will be working closely with a wide range of stakeholders including our Product, Asset, Integration and Testing Teams, other platform domains and business colleagues as we gear up to delivering future phases to improve our Studio Team’s product and asset workflows, coupled with our ability to scale to meet growing demand.
We’re passionate about development at ASOS and you will learn lots and develop in your career whilst you’re with us. We’re a dynamic company so you’ll have the chance to run with your ideas when you want and have a true input into how ASOS do things.
And, most importantly… we have regular £1 sample sales!
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading refinement sessions to ensure requirements deliverables such as user stories, acceptance criteria and processes are understood, documented and prioritised
- Be responsible for the quality of Business Analysis across the Programme and support other BAs to strive constantly to improve Business Analysis practice
- Work closely with development, testing, architecture and business teams to identify dependencies internal to the Programme and external ones
- Plan, co-ordinate and oversee the execution of user acceptance testing for the Studio Teams, including working closely with technical teams to identify and manage pre-requisite activities
- A passion for data is a must to proactively support with data queries arising from the business and technical teams, ensuring the correct approval process and governance is adhered to
- Support with clarifying and managing feedback on reporting requirements and complex workflows.
- Participate in stand ups, reviews, retrospectives, product demonstrations and prioritisation sessions
- Provide end user communications, so affected users understand the changes
- Work closely with Platform Leads, Agile Delivery Managers and Project Managers across Technology to understand how business priorities and dependencies affect and influence your scope of work
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to understand the business problem and influence the best outcome ensuring this aligns with relevant enterprise wide strategies
- Work closely with Product Management to understand the strategic vision for the business and help influence priorities and road maps
- You will understand and define NFRs and their importance for delivering business value
- Be an active member of our BA Community
We’d like to meet someone with:
- Experience working as a Business Analyst, with eCommerce and/or retail environment experience, or exposure to enterprise scale search and categorisation projects
- You’ve worked across the full lifecycle project in both structured and agile environments
- Someone who takes ownership of tasks and is flexible in their approach to Business Analysis
- Experience in managing Senior Technology and Business stakeholders
- Business process modelling (preferably BPMN) experience
- Obsessed with delivering customer value quickly, iterating and learning – comfortable pushing back and challenging the status quo
- Able to articulate technical pieces of work, particularly illustrating the business value, considering all perspectives and being clear on the ‘why’
What’s in it for you…
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- Great development programmes
- Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days holiday Pro rata plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised gym and canteen
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme
- And tons more…
If you want to work in a place where fashion and technology make perfect partners, check out some of our opportunities and get in touch!
Technology at ASOS
ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. We believe fashion can make you look, feel and be your best and, with technology in our DNA, we deliver the latest trends to our digital-obsessed ‘twenty-somethings’ market. Our award winning Tech teams sit at the heart of our business. We deliver technical innovation and pioneer incredible solutions which are crucial to our continued success. We’re brave, creative and authentic; we’re extremely ambitious and thrive on the individuality of our amazing employees. Our values encompass everything needed for our tech people to be the thought leaders of tomorrow.