We are looking to hire an experienced Data Science Lead to our team. You will grow and lead a team of data scientists and engineers. The team members will work in Scrum teams alongside research and engineering colleagues processing data from our customers and other sources, extracting insights and helping solve real-world problems.
- Grow and lead a team of data scientists and engineers
- Keep up-to-date with latest developments in data science methods, tools and techniques
- Develop capabilities of the organisation to efficiently turn raw data into insights
- Contribute to development and architecture of our platform
- Continuously develop your own data science skills and help others improve theirs
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working with complex and noisy real-world data
- Experience in hiring and developing teams, with proven people management skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Degree in data science, machine learning or computer science
What we offer
Competitive package to match experience consisting of salary and employee stock options, an energetic and fun start-up environment, a team of exceptionally talented colleagues, and a position to help shape the future of AI.
- Flexible working
- Private health-care and dental cover
- Company stock options
- Relocation costs covered
- Friday team lunches
- Half-day on the last Friday of the month
- Weekly games nights
- Gym membership
- Cambridge Botanic Garden membership
- Childcare vouchers
About the location
Cambridge, United Kingdom. Candidates must be authorised to work in the UK.