We are looking to hire Data Engineers to our team. You will work closely with world class Data Scientists, Machine Learning Researchers and Software Engineers. As a Scrum team member you process varied and complex data sets from our customers and other sources, visualising the data, extracting insights and helping solve real-world problems.
Your main responsibilities
- Process, visualise and analyse data, and prepare for use by research and engineering colleagues
- Automate data processing through scripting and use of tools
- Work with databases and high performance file systems
- Develop scripts and software for data processing in production
- Evaluate and deploy state of the art data processing tools
- Continuously develop your own engineering skills and help others to improve theirs
- Passion for processing data and extracting insights from it
- Experience in working with large and complex data sets
- Working knowledge of SQL and databases
- Working knowledge of a programming language, preferably Python; working knowledge of multiple languages beneficial
- Experience in data warehousing, data pipelines, time series data and/or webscraping is desirable
- Degree in Computer Science or similar is desirable
- Experience in working with financial and/or logistics data is a bonus
What we offer
Competitive package to match experience consisting of salary and employee stock options, an energetic and fun start-up environment, a team of exceptionally talented colleagues, a position to shape the future of AI.
About the location
Cambridge, United Kingdom. Candidates must be authorised to work in the UK.