Our Data analytics team is looking for a new CRM Campaign Analyst. If you love everything CRM and Data, this role might be for you!
This role is crucial in helping the CRM teams develop our understanding of audience interactions and evolve a relatively embryonic multi-channel personalised lifecycle program into a brilliant driver of relevance and loyalty.
By supporting the optimisation of CRM campaign effectiveness this role will ultimately allow the CRM Team to drive increased audience value, tell better stories and prove business impact.
Embedded within the CRM Team, you will:
- Act as the single point of contact for all CRM campaign analysis
- Work with CRM managers to define a clear set of KPIs for each CRM initiative and the continuous measurement against them
- Take full ownership for the delivery of CRM's tableau dashboards and other evaluation tool sets to enable regular, robust and consistent departmental campaign effectiveness reporting
- Use data insight and post activity evaluations to inform decisions that continuously improve contact selection, channel mix, content curation, next best action, journey mapping and post campaign analysis
- Review/refine existing and identify/execute new audience profiles and segmentations designed to improve activation, retention and re-engagement
- Identify and communicate key value drivers and use actionable insights and recommendations to participate fully in all strategic, tactical and campaign planning CRM Team meetings
Are you the right candidate?
- Understanding and experience in using data for CRM or digital media targeting
- Strong R/ SQL skills and experienced Tableau user
- Able to simplify complex problems into component parts and deal with them systematically.
- Able to devise and develop ideas and stimulate creativity in others.
- Knowledge of media, data, measurement methodologies and industry standards including online and offline channels.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing relationships and presenting results to senior stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of how the digital and media landscape is evolving and the implications for all parts of the BBC.
- Self-starter by nature who also works well in a complex matrix organisation.
If this sound like you, even if you don't tick all the boxes, we would love to hear from you!
Grade 7 - Band C
About the BBC
Diversity matters at the BBC. We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all individuals. And we promote flexible working opportunities where operational needs allow.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here