This Financial Institution is offering a great career path where you will be valued for the contributions you make whilst discovering how diversity drives success. The team actively involved in designing end-to-end predictive analytics solutions, develop data platforms and build Machine Learning models.
Role & Responsibilities
- Participate in projects leading to end-to-end solutions for Market Conduct predictive analytics activities
- Work closely with Data Scientists for development of predictive analytics tools.
- Create ETL script for sourcing and connecting data
- Design, construct, test, install and maintain highly scalable data management systems e.g., Big data, Spark, etc
- Create Data Platform for Advanced Analytics teams to enable them in creating of end-to-end automation and AI capabilities
- Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures
- Lead projects and initiatives including supervision and mentoring of team members
Experience & Skills Required
- Possess a Post Graduate qualifications (quantitative MSc / PhD) in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Econometrics, Electronic Engineering or any other relevant quantitative discipline;
- Several years of post-qualification experience of working in relevant Analytics field. Knowledge and understanding of financial services advantageous.
- Demonstrate ETL scripting experience for Hadoop-based technologies (e.g. MapReduce, Hive and Pig), SQL-based technologies (e.g. PostgreSQL and MySQL), NoSQL technologies (e.g. Cassandra and MongoDB), Data modeling tools (e.g. ERWin, Enterprise Architect and Visio), Data warehousing solutions, Predictive modeling, NLP and text analysis, Machine learning, Data mining, UNIX, Linux, Solaris and MS Windows
- Strong experience in any of the following: Python, C/C++ Java, Perl, MatLab, SAS, R relevant data visualisation tools essential.
- Have project based business knowledge, and awareness of model risk governance;
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.