This organisation is a very successful player in the insurance business with success continuing year after year. They feel this success is borne through innovation, business partnerships and customer satisfaction, stay abreast of the latest developments and are mindful of the way consumers shop for insurance products. The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package together with ongoing support, training and development
Role & Responsibilities
- Deliver insight that supports the pricing and business strategy.
- Support key data & modelling projects.
- Undertake ad hoc analytical tasks to ensure timely, accurate and actionable analysis.
- Assist in the documentation, refinement and implementation of value and optimisation models.
- Facilitate delivery of the team strategy and analytical roadmap.
- Develop new reports/dashboards that support Trading.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships.
Experience & Skills Required
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant area i.e. Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experienced working with large datasets
- A coding background would be advantageous.
- Develop working knowledge of modelling software and analytical techniques
- Have proven track record of managing multiple tasks.
- Be naturally inquisitive with a passion for data.
- Be confident to explore, test and challenge the status quo.
- Possess the ability to communicate information clearly and concisely to varied and sometimes non-technical audiences.
- Extensive experience working with large datasets, preferably from within the insurance industry.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.