ARTEFACT, a data consultancy firm in France founded by McKinsey and Google alumni, has merged with NETBOOSTER GROUP, a media performance agency who has been pioneering the digital media buying space for 18 years.
The new Group will become the first agency designed for the AI era, the digital one-stop-shop CMOs need in order to master the digital & data ecosystem.
We offer a broad range of services, from strategy consulting (vision, tools, governance) to operating campaigns across channels (search, display, social, CRM) through data science (segmentation, scoring, predictive algorithms, …) or creativity (big ideas, brand platforms, …).
Our one-stop-shop approach translates into 4 departments, being developed across 22 offices in 15 countries:
We believe the Group that we are building will disrupt the marketing industry through our tech mindset (automatisation, AI), commando teams (consultants, data scientists, media buyers and creatives working together), fact-based approach (transparency, business impact) and culture of excellence among our employees (PhDs/MBAs, top tier schools, ex-McKinsey/BCG/Bain, …)
The Group counts around 700 employees and 250 in France for a gross margin of around 60 M€ (30% in France) and international presence in 15 countries – in Europe (FR, UK, DE, NL, ES, IT, Nordics) as well as MEA (Dubai, South Africa) and Asia (HK, Shanghai, KL, …)
They work with us: AccorHotels, Carrefour, Orange, Emirates, Sephora, Danone, Selfridges, Air France, and many others…
What you will be doing: Key responsibilities
As a Data Scientist Engineer, your role will encompass:
- Conducting ambitious projects in the transformation of clients through data
- Collaborating with the other Divisions (Activation, Creativity, and Strategy) to provide comprehensive services to your clients
- Developing privileged relationships with our clients, using your technical abilities to assist in the transformation of their marketing department
- You’ll also participate in international projects. Business travel is something you enjoy!
Among your responsibilities as a Data Scientist Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Performing data projects
- Securing delivery on your projects
- Communicating your work and achievements among the team
- Working closely with your Consulting counterpart to build and maintain strong relationships with your clients and best understand their needs
- Ensuring that your solutions are bringing values to the client problematic
- Being a good team player, knowing your role and responsibility in the global ambition
Being a great tech person
- Demonstrating the skill and credibility required to ensure the success of our clients’ initiatives
- Researching and developing new technical approaches to address problems efficiently
- Sharing best practices and contributing to Artefact’s institutional knowledge
- Embodying Artefact’s values and inspiring others to do the same
Qualifications: Education & experience required
- A Master’s degree in computer science, machine learning, mathematics, or related fields
- Hands-on experience developing and applying data-driven solutions in a corporate or consulting setting, preferably in a consumer marketing context (experience in the web industry is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of computer science, data processing, algorithms, and data architecture
- Intellectual curiosity and excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to structure and prioritise an approach for maximum impact
What we are looking for
- A Doer: you get things done and inspire your teams to do the same
- An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions with facts
- A Pragmatist: you have a hacker mindset and always find the quick wins
- A Mentor: your clients and teams naturally seek for advice
- An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for problems to solve
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: Come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: Every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: Join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: You will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!