This is a very recognisable international brand in the leisure industry offering excitement and value to their very many loyal customer base. You will be responsible for the ownership, distribution and development of the reporting & Insight suite helping to drive the UK market growth.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create business intelligence reports to assess the current performance and to understand business risks.
- Design and conduct quantitative analysis of revenue drivers.
- Identify segments and develops strategies to drive loyalty, improved retention and acquisition.
- Continuously improves ‘best in class’ market and revenue insight.
- Turning data into meaningful insight and make recommendations for enhancements in business operations
- Develop and communicates revenue strategies.
- Use statistical modelling to define optimal targets
- Develop market optimisation & forecasting tools
- Manage databases i.e. sourcing, scheduling, cleansing & automation.
Experience & Skills Required
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree with qualifications in a related background such as Operational Research, Business Information Technology , Statistics, Computer Science or Mathematics
- Several years’ experience and/or training in an analytic or quantitative discipline required.
- Have Intermediate to Advanced SQL programming language alongside Tableau or Power BI
- Advanced Excel skills essential.
- R/ Python experience very desirable
- Have strong understanding of statistics, such as statistical testing, regression, etc. preferred
- Demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving and problem identification.
- Confidently collect, analyse and interpret revenue performance data.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.