We are looking for an analytical, highly motivated energetic self-starter to join our client’s fast growing direct to customer life insurance distribution business. As a BI Senior Analyst, you will build strong stakeholders relationships whilst developing advanced analytical solutions.
Analytics and data is one of their major areas planned for future investment and focus, that’s why they are looking for an excellent data professional like you to help them on their journey to become a truly data centric business.
You will be expected to support & encourage the development of other members of the team. Having the desire to work collaboratively across all business areas is essential. It is important you feel confident presenting your thoughts and opinions to senior stakeholders and are ready to work across the business to create end-to-end improvements in performance
Role & Responsibilities:
- Leadership & Collaboration working across all areas of the business to identify and help implement improvements
- Develop & implement reporting mechanisms as required to make faster, better business decisions e.g. reports, dashboards. Standardising and productionising reporting wherever possible.
- Optimisation & Experimentation: Drive continual optimisation within our marketing models, testing strategies and conversion funnels.
- Thought leadership - Provide actionable insight and guidance from all reporting and analytics and drive through change to improve business performance.
- Modelling: Build and implement advanced predictive models within the business, e.g. media buying, recommendation engines, churn models and behavioural segmentation
Experience & Skills Required:
- Strong academic background – Minimum 2:1 degree in any numerical / computer science focused subject from red brick university
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- Highly skilled in strategic problem solving especially in situations of high ambiguity
- Proactive / self-starter
- Ability to get into the detail and summarise the key message
- Collaborative working style
- To have proven working knowledge of the following: R, Python, Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, Google Analytics
- Expertise in reporting & analytics e.g. building predictive models, dashboards and translating data into commercial insights
- Experience in building Direct Mail propensity models / customer targeting
- Proven track record deriving insights, recommendations and driving actions into the business
- Ability to operate in both structured & unstructured data environments - including integration of own and 3rd party data sources
If you would like to apply, please contact Teresa Cheeseman, Managing Consultant on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.