This employer provides predictive marketing services that help organisations grow sales.
Their data-driven marketing campaigns have excited, thrilled and, most importantly, won big business for clients over the years. Come and join these analytical data boffins by taking the first step and sending in your CV to Roisin
Role and Responsibilities
- Build datasets from a wide range of different sources
- Create a single unified database environment.
- Build and develop multi-tiered matching scripts to match data
- Build statistical models and apply machine learning techniques
- Build customer propensity for more targeted marketing strategies.
- Extract insights from real data by applying statistical techniques and machine learning algorithms
- Comfortable with working in an agile and lean technology
- Prepared to adapt to the unique challenges of working in a small business that is rapidly growing, and where the strategy, systems and processes are changing and evolving.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
- Strong numerical and mathematical background, ideally in statistics.
- Experience of statistical modelling coupled with data science and analytics work experience
- Proven ability to build audience segments using regression and clustering techniques Knowledge of and passion for different analysis techniques such as regression and clustering,
- Demonstrate previous data analysis work that they have carried out
- Capable of exploring data and analytical methods independently
- Good experience with R and Python
- Good understanding of building customer behaviour propensity models using a wide range of data sets
- Working knowledge of MongoDB a clear advantage
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.