This consultancy is expanding their team to meet the demands of a growing portfolio and exciting new projects. The data science team works with a wider cross-functional team collaborating on a broad spectrum of activities including algorithm, data analysis and software development. This role involves statistical modelling, analysing and interpreting data to enable others to harness emerging technologies in ways that serve people better; treating consumers’ data with respect and integrity at all times.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with large, pre-existing data sets and the patterns they contain.
- Define and deliver the data analysis and modelling required to produce a variety of output types.
- Interpret implications of sensor data from various systems being tested.
- Transform and format existing data sets into a suitable state for various ad hoc requests
- Develop the company’s consumer statistics tools, processes and standards.
- Work with colleagues to inform the design of all quantitative research and user interaction activities.
- Analyse data arising from consumer research, which includes consumer segmentations
- Combine, analyse, and model data from across customers’ HEMS/HESG journeys
- Foster rich collaborations that reveals what others need to know about consumers
Experience & Skills Required
- Educated to degree level in a quantitative analytical subject.
- Experience of using industry standard platforms/tools/databases such as R, Python, SPSS, SQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Spark.
- Good at explaining complex analytical approaches to non-technical audiences.
- Be able to translate data into insights that drive decisions.
- A track record in merging/fusing data sets, developing and managing databases.
- Familiar with data protection (GDPR) and consumer consent a plus.
- You will be hungry to keep up with emerging tools and techniques.
Please note that at this time UK visa sponsorship is not available with this client
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.