This global technology company is at the forefront of innovation, having digitally transformed a highly traditional industry across multiple verticals which makes their tech and analytics proposition the best in a global marketplace. If you share this enthusiasm for innovation and want to be a part of a unique, fast growing tech company, Teresa would love to hear from you and see a copy of you CV.
Role & Responsibilities
- Play a crucial role ensuring our stakeholders needs are being met.
- Create new or ad hoc reports and dashboards.
- Refine existing reports, bring in new data sources to the warehouse and extract new insights.
- Be willing to work and learn the business quickly.
- Maximise data to deliver valuable insights to the business.
- Collect, interpret and disseminate complex data.
- Partner with the business to understand their requirements and uncover where the real data challenges & opportunities lie.
- Monitor analytics and metrics results
- Generate and maintain good quality documentation whilst meeting deadlines.
- Meet requirements for ad-hoc requests
Experience & Skills Required
- Educated to degree level in Mathematics, Statistics, Physical Sciences or equivalent.
- Several years’ experience in a business intelligence role(s).
- Possess excellent SQL skills using a platform such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, AWS, TSQL
- Extensive experience of data visualisation including proficiency in Microsoft Power BI or similar experience will be considered.
- Have a strong background turning data insights into strategy/solutions.
- Experience translating business requirements into deliverable.
- Demonstrate excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills to both technical and business stakeholders.
- Be highly numerate and analytical with an excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce CRM an advantageous.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.