This role entails working for a well-known digital insurance business whose focus is always on customers. They are searching for an experienced business data analyst with strong technical data analysis experience to help the organisation better understand customer behaviour data and create actionable insights. This is a new challenging position that will work closely with the web analytics analyst and the digital product owner to create the next generation of insight powered digital services for their very many customers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ask direct and focussed questions about customer behaviours.
- Enhance customer digital journeys using deep data driven insights.
- Undertake a range of analysis on customer behaviours.
- Analyse existing data sources and determine a way to integrate them.
- Integrate customer behaviour data with web analytics data to create a single customer behaviour view.
- Perform a range of business analysis queries against the single customer view of behaviours.
- Explain and communicate findings after analysing customer data so that key business stakeholders engage with the insights.
- Identify and recommend valuable forward looking customer behaviour KPI metrics
- Understand our customer behaviour data sources
Experience & Skills Required
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject.
- Successfully undertake business analysis work whilst undertaking technical data analysis
- Confidently load datasets and write queries to analyse the data.
- Possess strong data mapping and analysis skills
- Generate insightful conclusions from our customer behaviour data.
- Experience of a Digital environment ideally including Adobe Analytics.
- Have strong SQL skills including data profiling and supporting tools.
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships and to engage stakeholders with data driven insights – promoting the benefits of being data driven
- An innate sense of what makes a successful customer experience buying financials services online.
- Keep people energised, positive and focussed on delivering value
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.