Following growing internal demand, this consultancy is building a team of experienced, multi-disciplinary analysts to develop cutting edge research and insights that will strengthen clients’ programmes and support their customers. This exciting role will involve developing a deep understanding of the industry and providing unique analysis and insight to support and inform the continued growth of this business.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will work as part of the project team in charge of creating actionable insights.
- Collect data and produce quality analysis of key industry trends.
- You will be responsible for the update and management of company databases.
- Ensure all company deployments are accurately represented and that estimates and forecasts are as accurate as possible.
- Take ownership of data quality process such as cleaning survey responses and liaising with partners.
- Produce customised industry benchmark reports.
- Develop a deep familiarity with company programmes and data assets.
- Drive analysis and desk research on key topics.
Experience & Skills Required
- Educated to degree level in either science, engineering or mathematics and possess strong analytical and numeracy skills.
- Be extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Must have a sound understanding of data structures with the ability to frame, move, restructure and cleanse the data.
- Demonstrable experience writing concise reports and be able to quickly grasp new concepts and ideas
- Show familiarity with statistical and data manipulation software e.g. R, SPSS, eViews etc.
- Demonstrate a willingness to work in results oriented team environment where priorities can change.
- Keen to identify and suggest ways of improving existing processes.
- Experience in data modelling, forecasting, data warehousing, data management tools and environments very desirable.
- Experience working in a financial services environment advantageous.
- French and/or Spanish language skills would also be of benefit.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.