Working with PROWLER.io offers the opportunity to work with world-leading researchers and engineers on contemporary problems in machine learning, as well as application-driven research. The ML engineering placement is a 3-month programme, designed for those at MPhil or PhD Level who have Machine Learning knowledge and practical Python programming experience.
Your work experience with us will include:
- A three month placement as part of one of our project teams
- Producing code that may become part of PROWLER.io's ML platform, or part of an open source project
- Writing a short report on your work, to be submitted as a workshop paper at an ML conference or circulated internally as a technical report
- Participating and engaging in research and engineering activities within the company including seminars, research meetings and discussions
- Practical Python programming experience
- Evidence of machine learning knowledge (e.g. projects, relevant courses)
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work well in multi-disciplinary teams
- A world leading research and development environment
- Access to top researchers in Probabilistic Modelling, Multi-Agent Systems and Reinforcement Learning
- A healthy startup culture with a host of benefits, including regular team lunches, a free gym membership, yoga classes, games nights and other social events
- Competitive compensation
This is a Summer placement commencing in June 2019. Applications are now open and will close on 29th March 2019.
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom