We are looking to hire exceptional machine learning engineers to our team of highly talented scientists and engineers. You will be contributing to our research work and developing software for our AI platform and agents to deliver completely new solutions to gaming, simulation, robotics, autonomous vehicles, and beyond.
- Contribute to Machine Learning research
- Formulate and run experiments and improve algorithms based on results
- Design and develop high quality software to implement research results, working in an Agile team
- Review documents, designs and code done by others and provide constructive feedback
- Continuously develop your own Machine Learning and engineering skills and help others to improve theirs
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in software engineering or Machine Learning, and ideally both
- Strong grasp of both Machine Learning and software engineering fundamentals
- Deep knowledge of a programming language (e.g. Python, C++, Java or C#); working knowledge of multiple languages
- Masters degree or higher in Computer Science or Machine Learning, or a similar area, is required
What we offer
Competitive package to match experience consisting of salary and employee stock options, an energetic and fun start-up environment, a team of exceptionally talented colleagues, a position to shape the future of AI.
Cambridge, United Kingdom. Candidates must be authorised to work in the UK.