We currently have a requirement for a Business Analyst to work on a permanent basis for a large financial services sector client.
Please see below for the skills we are looking for:
- 6-10 years’ experience working as a BA or similar analytical / consultant role.
- 3-5 years experience of working in similar financials services business/bank.
- Experience of leading Business Analysis on large complex IT and Regulatory projects.
- Experience of supporting, mentoring other BAs on the team or projects/initiatives.
- Proven track record in driving and delivering business benefit changes.
- Experience of working in both waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies.
- Experience of Business and/or technical architecture principles.
- Experience of working alongside a Product Team as a BAand Just In Time analysis.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the function of Product Teams within a business.
- Knowledge and understanding of DevOps.
- Analytical experience in extracting and interpreting data into statistical information, and presenting to business users.
- Microsoft Excel – using it to manipulate, analyse and present data.
- Visio – able to produce various types of flows and diagrams to a high standard.
- PowerPoint – able to produce presentations to a high standard
- Able to demonstrate experience of working with autonomy within strict deadlines.
- Working for a bank with a credit or debit card programme.
- Working within a customer centric business.
- Awareness of Banking and card issuing, preferably with some general knowledge of the various elements and suppliers
- Working knowledge/experience of TFS/VSTS; .NET; SQL;BPM tools, Cloud hosting platforms
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please feel free to reply to this advert directly. Alternatively, if you know of someone who may be looking for this type of role, please feel free to pass on my details.