Reqiva are seeking an experienced SQL – Data Analyst/Engineer for a marketing technology company, who are now seeking to expand their analytics talent to help them grow their analytics capability!
They enabled retail clients to leverage the power of their point of sale (POS) data to grow their business. Through OnPoint solution, they gain access to 100% of a retailer’s POS transactions, at the item level, in real – time. This enables the retailers to use this data to create targeted communications to customers based on their specific shopping habits.
This role would suit a curious, creative and persistent individual, with a thirst for learning and a natural aptitude for answering questions and adding value to clients. You will be a natural collaborator, and enjoying working on challenging projects with minimal supervision including scoping and delivering.
- Working with clients to provide analytical support to deliver to their needs.
- Develop an extensive knowledge of the data environment and client data.
- Deliver high quality service to every client, including support OnPoint, delivery of data extracts, reporting and dashboards.
- Respond to internal and client requests swiftly, efficiently and effectively.
- Pro – actively improve deliverables from the team, by investigating and implementing ways to improve output and/or processes.
- Liaise with internal and external clients, providing project consultancy in a professional and collaborative manner.
- Turn complex analysis into clear, easy to interpret insight and stories. Enable non – analysts to effectively interpret results and insights. Ability to communicate insights and educate others through report and presentations.
- Find creative ways to leverage data to support development of new analytical monetization opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Database (RDB, SQL).
- Advanced understanding of relational database fundamentals and query language (SQL).
- Automation using script language (Bash, Python, Ruby etc.).
- Management of Linux/Unix System.
- Advanced level programming in statistical modelling software.
- Information Science or Computer Science background.
- Proficient working with large volume data across most common file formats.
Location: Central Reading.
Job Type: Permanent.
Salary: £35,000 – 45,000.