This legal organisation is expanding rapidly having had significant investment in personnel, technology and processes in the last two years. They have aspirations to grow significantly and is entering a sustained period of expansion. The role represents the opportunity to join a business at its expansion point and work to be a key member of the management team with this success.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide and maintain regular reporting to senior staff and department heads
- Liaise with CRM partner in the project management of new developments
- Manage the relationship with the CRM partner
- Interpret and analyse data on all marketing and related activity.
- Cleanse and format all inbound leads and other data to
- Assess the performance of customer contacts when performed by a third party
- Ensure the integrity of the database at-large including all records held
- Ensure all users are aware of correct practice regarding CRM.
- Monitor and assess impact of marketing techniques in order to improve performance.
- Ensure all marketing activities are in full compliance with relevant regulations
Experience & Skills Required
- Strong numerate skills demonstrated by supportive academics
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel in the role of reporting and data analytics
- Previous experience with generating analytics from large CRMs
- Exceptional attention to detail alongside confident communication skills, able to communicate at all levels.
- Methodical problem solving skills
- Be driven, pro-active and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Maintain and manage a regular chasing cycle of all outstanding leads
- Confidently identify/establish new sources of data to aid performance reporting.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.