Major Banking organisation urgently seeks two experienced data analysts / business analysts with extensive AML and Transaction Monitoring experience for major financial companies. Roles are based in London & Glasgow.
Successful candidates should fit the below profile as closely as possible.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Proven working experience in the financial Sector with a strong speciality in AML Transaction Monitoring with knowledge of specific TM solutions
- Proven business and data analysis skills, with a history of producing high quality deliverables for an end to end lifecycle & complex AML TM projects
- Problem Analysis - ability to breakdown and logically display the problem and the conceptual problem in a precise manner with attention to detail
- Experience of working within a global environment
- Experience of refining processes to best practice, including within an agile environment.
- Experience of process documentation and proven ability to work effectively either independently and as a team member
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications
- Experience of AML/TM within a Financial Services environment, with knowledge of specific TM solutions,
- Knowledge of Transaction Monitoring transaction types, data models and customer types/Client segmentation
- AML TM Optimisation Expert (Tuning)
- Polished written and verbal English communication skills with strong presentation skills and the ability to liaise across Financial Crime and IT focused stakeholders, up to Director Level.
- Experience of balancing multiple activities and initiatives, whilst successfully achieving targets and milestones
- Knowledge of Actimize product- Familiar with the structure of Actimize DB and Actimize RCM
- Relevant technical business analysis, and/or domain qualifications, e.g. ICA Advanced Certificate/Diploma in Anti Money Laundering.
ALL experienced Analysts (Data & Business) with strong AML and Transaction Monitoring should apply now.