This is a giant in the service industry incorporating research and a desire to be simply brilliant for their customers. Over the many years they have been in business, they have established a strong, successful brand with huge scale, capable of achieving great things.
If you have the drive, optimism and resilience to help propel the business forward please be the first to let Roisin have your CV
Role & Responsibilities
- Use methodical Data science techniques to select and tune algorithms
- Execute experiments to quantify the performance of algorithms.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to understand the business problem.
- Work across a range of projects
- Mine and analyse big data sets
- Leverage data science skills and techniques to deliver business benefit.
- Undertake machine learning, data mining and algorithm development to seek out new insight
- Work with descriptive and predictive analytics.
- Drive efficient ways of working and operating model.
Experience & Skills Required
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject
- High degree of expertise in data science technologies and ways of working
- identify patterns and trends to use with the right statistical methods
- You will feel confident extracting and manipulating data
- Undertake predictive analytics and targeting across inbound and outbound contact strategies
- clearly communicate latest data and reports to all levels of the organisation.
- Be able to translate complex analysis into the language of business.
- Have experience of using machine learning frameworks.
- Demonstrate a background in analytics and statistics.
- Experience of predictive models alongside strong Python and/or R, SQL skills
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.