This group is a British multinational headquartered in London providing their many customers with on-going great service whilst endeavouring to create fresh innovation to satisfy consumer fast changing needs.
Role & Responsibilities
- Operate analytical and statistical solutions for decisioning
- Maintain targeting propensity solutions
- Develop analytical solutions for business insight applications
- Evaluate/validate data insights from business units
- Act as a Change Agent
- Create compelling messages to inspire and influence the business
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience in building targeting solutions for business requirements
- Show an aptitude to develop technical skills and adopt new tools and techniques.
- Have great technical skills e.g. a blend of R, RShiny, Phyton, SQL, PLSQL
- Demonstrate statistics, modelling and other analytical techniques.
- Experience using tableau advantageous.
- Have data wrangling and data cleansing skills.
- Understand internal commercial insight and latest external thinking.
- Have the ability to understand complex data and translate into clear and concise insights.
- Have experience in delivering solutions from large scale, fragmented and complex data sets.
- Show experience at designing purposeful business measures
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.