This very well-known and successful service provider, whose ventures provide mass-market services also offers specialist enterprise services to their very many customers. They are searching for a Data Engineering Professional to provide quality, timely data feeds to support analytics, reporting and data science.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure all data management jobs are operationally efficient.
- Coach and mentor the team.
- Deliver data solutions which deliver against customer briefs
- Deliver agile data solutions for short term business requirements
- Ensure the business has accurate and usable data collection across platforms.
- Support change programmes
- Apply the appropriate standards when delivering data ingestion.
- Manage documentation of data assets and processes.
- Support insightful analysis.
Experience & Skills Required
- Be highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
- Have expertise in data acquisition, modelling and ETL
- End to end delivery management
- Demonstrate strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Have good commercial awareness.
- Clearly communicate the latest data and reports to all levels of the organisation.
- Proficient with SQL and data interrogation techniques.
- Be an inspiring Communicator.
- Hold a good understanding of big data technology such as AWS, Hadoop, Kafka, Spark.
- Able to build, understand and define data logical data models.
- Understand internal commercial insight and latest external thinking.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.