This is an exciting opportunity for you to become part of our growing Data Analysis function and expand your skills and experience within Excel and Power BI.
As the Data Analyst, you will have the chance to work in a small and closely cooperating local team whilst there is also the opportunity for personal growth in an international environment. This position has responsibility for creating, maintaining, and issuing agreed reports to measure and support business performance in key areas and agreed service levels.
- Work closely with project managers to understand their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs
- Proactively analyse data to answer key questions from stakeholders
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis from multiple data sources
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets
- Work directly with management and users to build relationships, gather requirements and provide status updates
- Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer data
- Develop reports using tools such as MS Power BI, Cornerstone On Demand, Excel
- Deliver reports as described in the Reporting Catalogue
- Documentation and Version controlling of user guides
- University level or equivalent
- Strong Power BI experience
- Strong Excel Experience
- A natural affinity to numbers and calculations.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with reporting, statistical models and Data Analytics
- Extensive knowledge and experience with MS Office applications (esp. excellent MS-Excel skills)
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Preferably advanced knowledge and experience with MS Excel Macros and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement