The Business Intelligence Analyst (MSSQL, SSIS, SSRS, ETL) is to be a key link between the customer and the team, insuring that requirements are translated accurately and insight is given on the reporting that is produced, developing new products and propositions and insuring quality and governance are at a high level.
Responsibilities of the Business Intelligence Analyst (MSSQL, SSIS, SSRS, ETL)
- Work closely with key stakeholders (customers, internal departments and other external businesses), translating requirements in to technical specifications, time estimates, plans, then develop new reports, data products and data propositions to meet their needs.
- Delivery solution specifications, Insight reports to stakeholders in written and presentation format - attending stakeholder presentations and playing a leading role.
- Delivering high quality reports in visualisation applications e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Sisense etc.
- Deliver relevant technical reporting based on best practice / experience / similar projects
- Develop and implement report standards, formats and protocols
- Provide technical review of the reporting solution and identify project risks and estimate development time for such solution
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Liaising closely with my clients consultants to ensure technical alignment and efficient response to client data reporting queries/requirements
- Pro-active regarding how new technology can be exploited to improve our Data Analytics reporting capabilities and how new technology can be exploited to drive innovation
Skills required for the Business Intelligence Analyst (MSSQL, SSIS, SSRS, ETL)
- Can evidence previous experience of clearly communicating technical/system information to audiences with technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Good Experience with visualisation packages and third-party tools e.g. Tableau, Power BI and Sisense.
- Good Experience with programming languages and databases - MSSQL, SSIS, SSRS, ETL processes and data warehouse.
- Hands-on experience with reporting standards and end user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
- Familiarity with data cleansing processing and cleaning
- Exposure and understanding of the Learning and Development sector is desirable but not essential
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
If you would like to apply for the Business Intelligence Analyst (MSSQL, SSIS, SSRS, ETL) role, please click the apply button below.