Our Client, an established law firm operating nationally is looking for a skilled and motivated Developer to join their IT team and be responsible for designing, improving and maintaining the company’s data information / analytics technologies. The successful Candidate must have proven experience in analysing, developing and maintaining enterprise BI solutions.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Responsible for designing, improving and maintaining the company’s data information / analytics solutions.
- Ownership of the continuous improvement of the company’s enterprise Data Warehouse
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the company’s data security procedures.
- Carry out key reporting and effectively maintain relevant documentation.
- Knowledge share and coach junior staff members.
- Collaborate internally to deliver solutions that enable the implementation of data architecture.
- Attend AGILE meetings and actively promote AGILE way of working.
- Ensure that technical documentations are readily available and understandable to colleagues of all technical levels.
- Carry out solutions testing on demand and ensure staff members are adequately trained.
- Regularly attend workshops and training sessions in order to maintain own technical expertise.
- Extensive knowledge of MS BI Technologies such as SSRS and TSQL
- Proven background in the development and maintenance of enterprise BI solutions.
- Experience in analysing Business Intelligence systems.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work towards tight deadlines.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering major BI solutions.
- Genuine passion for technology and learning new adaptations.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Excellent analytical skills and mindset.
- Ability to understand and translate technical terms and concepts.
- A proven track record in successfully completing tasks.
- Ability to train and share knowledge with junior team members.
- Effective problem solver with experience of working well independently and as part of a team.
- In depth knowledge and experience of SQL Server 2016, DAX and MDX.
- Experience and knowledge of Agile way of working would be highly advantageous.