Purpose of the role :
- The role of Insight Analyst for Travel Experiences is responsible for creating value from our data through the execution and communication of a variety of internal and client-focussed analytics and data-led insight projects.
- In all cases, the objective of the Insight Analyst is to convert and synthesise a broad range of available data on our customers and their behaviours into action-driving insight and recommendations that bring the data to life. The successfully executed projects will lead to measurable commercial benefits for both the Collinson Travel Experiences business, as well as our clients and end consumers
- Operationally deliver against a pipeline of analytics projects to a high level of analytical integrity
- Ensure each project is aligned to a clear understanding of its strategic and commercial goals
- Influence senior stakeholders within the Travel Experiences leadership team across the product, proposition, commercial, marketing and partnerships teams to implement recommendations arising from insights
- Collaborate with clients and partners to share aggregate and anonymised data to create market leading and valued insight
- Contribute to a programme of regular insight communications to the Travel Experiences and broader Collinson business that elevates the value of data in driving value for the business
- Ensure maximum leverage of business data through the application of key technologies, e.g. Python, Alteryx, Tableau and SQL
- Use data to enable test and learn activities to inform the business how our customers interact with and use new tools, messaging and benefits
- Work with the BI Reporting team to productionise key insights into dashboards to increase their visibility and actionability
- Work with the Travel Experiences Data team to request new data sources to support new forms of insight
- Work with the Collinson Central BI & Analytics team to share best practice in analytical tools and techniques
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Educated to degree standard in mathematics / computer science / economics or related discipline
- Experience in the application of analytics as a part of digital and customer experience projects
- Experience of a range of analytical and statistical techniques including, but not limited to, segmentation techniques, regression techniques, decision-tree approaches and forecasting approaches
- Knowledge of current trends in data science and analytics, including machine learning / AI / Big Data
- An understanding of how to apply analytics in the travel space
- Experience of building high quality analytical solutions through hands on experience as a data analyst / data scientist / data strategist
- Experience of contemporary analytics tools including Python / R, Alteryx, Tableau and Big Data technologies, as well as SQL
- Strong stakeholder management skills and an ability to identify the business question / need
- An ability to convey complex solutions in business-friendly terms
- Track record in delivering commercially-impactful analytical projects that enhance revenue
Collinson is a global leader in loyalty and benefits. We craft customer experiences, which enable some of the world’s best-known brands to acquire, engage and retain the most demanding and choice-rich customers.
Our unique expertise and insight into high earning, frequent travellers allows our clients to deliver the smarter experiences it takes to drive deeper customer devotion.
We work with over 600 banks, 90 airlines and 20 hotel groups in over 170 countries.
Who we are: Collinson is a global loyalty and benefits company.
We use our expertise and products to craft customer experiences which enable some of the world’s best known brands to acquire, engage and retain the most demanding and choice-rich customers. In particular, our unique expertise and insight into high earning, frequent travellers allows us to create products and solutions for our clients that inspire greater customer engagement to drive more profitable relationships, enrich their travel experiences, protect what matters and assist in in times of need.
While specialising in Financial Services, Travel and Retail, we also support clients in multiple sectors. We have worked with over 90 airlines, 20 hotel groups and more than 600 financial institutions and banks, with clients including Accor Hotels, Air France KLM, American Express, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Diners Club, Mandarin Oriental, Mastercard, Radisson Hotel Group, Sephora, Visa and Vhi.
We take our 30 years’ experience working with these kinds of household names in over 170 countries, and help our clients to deliver the smarter experiences it takes to differentiate their propositions, and help them win deeper devotion with their customers.
Collinson is a privately-owned entrepreneurial business with 2,000 passionate people working in 20 locations worldwide. Our solutions include Priority Pass, the world’s best known airport experiences programme, while we are also the trusted partner behind many of the leading financial services, airline and hotel brand’s reward programmes and loyalty initiatives.
With offices across the world we take pride in being a diverse place to work with a real sense of community. We have internal employee groups such as Link; our LGBT+ network and Women in Collinson. Both are active communities delivering change.
We support you, whoever you are. We are one Collinson!
For all applications:
All our roles are subject to satisfactory references which include previous employment references, Criminal (DBS) checks and credit checks.