Allen Lane is working alongside an NHS organisation in Central London, who are on the lookout for 2x Workforce Informatics Analysts on an initial 3-month contract, with the main focus to align ESR positions budgets to WTE budgets held by the organisation’s Finance Department.
Main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Lead Project to reconcile the WTE budget between Finance systems and ESR.
- Liaise with Operational and Finance Managers to agree correct approach
- Report weekly to Workforce Information Manager and Workforce Intelligence Business Partner
- Produce weekly reports of project progress
- To reconcile the WTE budget between Finance systems and ESR
- Ensure that ESR positions are set up accurately to maintain CRS access
- Ensure positions have the correct professional registration requirements
- Maintain link to Deanery system for Junior Doctor Positions
The core skillsets that we’re on the lookout for are:
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, and other statistical and/or analytical software packages
- Good knowledge and application of database query tools and techniques including SQL
- Strong working knowledge of ESR Data Warehouse and NHS workforce systems
- Experience of using ESR as a core user (e.g. workforce information, recruitment, payroll, finance)
If this role is suited to your skillsets and you wish to hear more, please get in touch with Joe Tyrrell at Allen Lane. Do note that these roles fall INSIDE of IR35.