OPPORTUNITY OVERVIEWZeroFOX seeks a Sales Development Representative to assist our Sales Development team reach targeted revenue goals. The overarching responsibility for this role is to generate and qualify new business prospects through teleselling the ZeroFOX suite of products during both inbound and outbound sales calls. The successful candidate will be expected to make a high volume of telesales calls daily, requiring rigorous qualification and vigilance in entering information uncovered during calls into a sales CRM system.
The Sales Development Representative must be proficient in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities. He or she will have a proven track record of breaking into new accounts, and will possess superior mental dexterity and professional judgment that only comes with meaningful experience in similar roles.
Qualified candidates must be comfortable with a commission-based reward structure and will be self-motivated, assertive and results-driven.
Do you have the resume of a champion?
- Demonstrated track record of success working in a sales development capacity or along a full-life sales cycle.
- Business-to-business lead development, telemarketing or telesales experience in the technology industry typically obtained in 2+ years.
- Ability to work independently and/or on a Team.
- Fundamental understanding of security threats, solutions, security tools or network technologies.
- Familiarity with a variety of security concepts, compliance regulations, practices, and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to uncover, qualify, and develop new sales leads, as well as build relationships.
- Professional sales training preferred.
- Proficiency in delivering sales presentations over the phone.
- Experience using e-meeting applications.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Knowledge and experience with security product installation and upgrades are huge pluses.
Do you have the right attitude?
- You’re highly competitive, ramp quickly, are extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on exceeding production goals.
- You learn best through practical application and exercise good judgment.
- You can’t wait to make sales calls.
- You’re comfortable with a quickly growing company.
- As a self-starter, when you find a problem, you alert the team, and fix it…you don’t wait for the next task.
Do you want to do this on a daily basis?
- Lead and facilitate sales initiatives.
- Teleselling – making at least 60 calls per day.
- Seek out and qualify new business leads.
- Win new business.
- Build telephone relationships across a number of organizational levels to target high-potential customers.
- Solicit for repeat business from existing clients.
- Meet or exceed activity metrics and standards according to specific timeframes (i.e. daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Collaborate with members of the Sales Team.
- Benchmark campaign response rate based on result, methodology, and cost.
- Report on sales strategies and pipeline regularly to the VP, Enterprise Sales.
- Help to cultivate, hire, supervise, evaluate, and train other members of the Sales team.
- Communicate value propositions to clients that speak intimately to their needs and requirements.
- Oversee account management development.
- Identify trends and triggers.
- Uncover, identify, certify, and document customer data into a sales tracking system.
- Collaborate with support resources.
- Provide input for sales and marketing materials.
Do you want to love where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm-shifting cyber security product.
- Bragging Rights: The Forrester New Wave(™): Digital Risk Protection, Q3 2018, named ZeroFOX a Leader after a thorough evaluation of the top 14 vendors. Learn why Forrester says “ZeroFOX leads the pack in social media protection and digital risk analytics” and describes ZeroFOX as the “best for those that want actionable intelligence and rapid remediation.
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: Competitive compensation, paid time off, and other benefits available.
- Coworking Space: Productive, dog-friendly workspace offering community lounges, private offices, and high-tech conference rooms.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers/ to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ABOUT ZEROFOXZeroFOX, the market leader in digital visibility and protection, safeguards modern organizations from dynamic security, brand and physical risks across social, mobile, web and collaboration platforms. Using diverse data sources and artificial intelligence-based analysis, the ZeroFOX Platform identifies and remediates targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more. The patented ZeroFOX SaaS technology processes and protects millions of posts, messages and accounts daily across the social and digital landscape, spanning LinkedIn, Facebook, Slack, Twitter, Instagram, Pastebin, YouTube, mobile app stores, the deep & dark web, domains and more.
**ZeroFOX is an Equal Opportunity Employer**