My client a London bases IT Solutions company are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer account manager to join their organisation.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that truly rewards it employees financially and also by offering an environment where you can really achieve your potential and progress in you career while growing with the company.
This is a B2B account management role, where the right candidate will give strategic advise to clients to help them achieve their goals and setting up a strategic plan to follow, with the use of Artificial Intelligence tenchnology.
If you are an account manager with experience in technical pre-sales role, a technical consulting role or an IT development with a relevant Degree, ten this may be a great opportunity for you.
- You have a University degree.
- You have 5+ years experience in a technical pre-sales role, a technical consulting role or an IT development
- You have technical experience in software engineering or IT operations,
- You’re passionate about engaging customers and helping them solve business problems by developing innovative business & technology strategies
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Able to demonstrate high-level problem solving and analytical skills.
- Willing to go the extra mile to add real value.
- Great communicator and presenter at both practitioner and C-Level
- Great attention to detail
- A strong team player with a positive attitude and good work ethic
- Multiple languages and international experience would be an advantage
- Act as a strategic advisor to each client, to help solve their business problems and drive quantifiable business outcomes.
- Track and drive success of customer engagements
- Work with clients to establish critical key performance indicators and metrics and track success.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and manage any escalations.
- Provide monthly/quarterly operational reviews with the customer.
- Maintain and develop Business and Technical Champions.
- Competitive compensation for your work.
- 25 days holiday
- Paid Time off for volunteering activities
- Regular updates on latest tech to keep you ahead of the game
- Private healthcare
- Pension insurance contribution.
- Quarterly team building events.
- Maternity & Paternity Support
If this sound like a role where you can have a lot to offer, then apply here and we will be in touch to discuss further