Join us, we are building something special!
The TV industry has seen a massive shift in viewing behaviour over the past 10 years, and competition is growing massively. No longer are broadcasters dominating the market - with online video providers such as Netflix and Amazon having an overpowering share of consumers. As viewers, we have a front row seat to these exciting changes in the world of television, from TV everywhere, increased choice and more. What if you could have a backstage pass? What if you could not only watch these developments, as they are unveiled to the world, but actually be a part of making them happen? At Paywizard, you will have that very opportunity, the chance to unite people and entertainment brilliantly!
A global award-winning company with amazing clients worldwide
All sounding great so far? What if you could also work for company that has won multiple awards across the globe for our work in ‘Artificial Intelligence-driven Subscriber Intelligence’. Winning over 8 awards in the last 3 years alone in global industry leading events such as NAB in Las Vegas and IBC in Amsterdam, we have wowed the market, outshone our competitors securing a fantastic array of clients such as ITV, BT Sport, NBC, Racing TV and Freeview all who have put their trust in Paywizard to support their business and take them seamlessly into the future of television.
Why join an employer when you can join a family!
We are a family of great people with a wide range of expert skills coupled with fantastic innovative ideas that are fully realised and implemented, driving a culture and environment of continuous improvement. We work together to make sure our dreams and goals become reality, we are hungry for success and we make it happen! We love to embrace new talent; we expect excellence and action and we have a great time making it happen! Enjoy a generous pension scheme, performance based incentives and excellent health care cash back scheme whilst working in an environment of flexible/home working, generous holidays, free parking, casual dress code, fun social events and not forgetting… fantastic personalities that will make you glad you have chosen Paywizard to enhance your career.
The Business Intelligence Analyst plays a key role in the Client Success team providing critical insight and analysis to internal stakeholders and key clients alike. The role is responsible for the proactive development and production of internal & external customer reports and management information. A customer facing role where, an inquisitive nature, proactive investigation and identification of issues, trends and opportunities is imperative to the success of the role helping to drive revenue for Paywizard and clients alike.
How will you make an impact?
- Take ownership of the data insight needs of a portfolio of new and existing global clients providing and presenting a wealth of valuable information driving client campaign and customer experience strategy
- Analyse and interpret large volumes of quantitative and qualitive data recognising key trends in customer behaviour surrounding key decision moments within the customer journey
- Work collaboratively with data science and product teams to create, define and drive comprehensive client propositions maximising the effectiveness of intelligence and insight gathered whilst utilising the full functionality provided within Paywizard products to maximise revenue.
- Proactive investigation and identification of issues, trends and opportunities
- Reactive to customer requests and a passionate approach to customer needs regarding insights and points of interest
- Implementation and maintenance of reporting and information systems to ensure that all relevant management information is collated and presented as required.
- Creating and maintaining the business objects universe
- Designing and executing daily, monthly and ad hoc automated and manual reports
- Extracting, transforming and combining data from multiple sources to deliver insightful BI to support business and client decision making.
- Ensure the security of all data extracted is always adhered to and in compliance with GDPR regulation
- Investigate report failures and provide or source appropriate solutions
- Working in collaboration with Cloud Operations and Development teams to develop, design and run new and existing reports
- Liaising with senior management in Client Services and communicating with key clients as required
- Production of full documentation/procedures for the role
- Carry out month end financial reporting for a number of clients
- Identifying areas of concern and notifying appropriate managers of these.
- Taking on ad hoc requests or project work as the business or client requires
- Promote an environment of continuous improvement supporting and working with the Data Science team to shape and develop future requirements in data metrics in line with current Paywizard company objectives
- Keep abreast of new and emerging market trends in broadcasting data analytics and well as a strong awareness of competitor activity surrounding Customer Experience.
All sounding good so far?...here's what you need to join us
- Experience in a client-side insight role with experience managing customer insight projects from concept to concept to delivery
- Analysing ‘deep dive’, high volume, customer centric data or similar, interpreting and converting findings into recommendations feeding into overall client strategy
- Proven experience managing insight data for a portfolio of multiple stakeholders/clients
- Strong experience of MS Office with a key focus on Excel
- Experience working collaboratively with product teams and senior management
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to translate analytic information into meaningful, attractive propositions
- Strong experience of using Business Objects or a similar Business Intelligence tool
- Working experience of Jasper and SQL
- Knowledge and experience of Power BI is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail and organisational skills
- Adaptable to change, particularly in a fast-paced environment
- Goal orientated and deadline driven
- Self-motivated and pro-active in approach
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- On-site parking
- Bonus scheme
- Company events & social hours
- Subsidised gym membership
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress