Artificial intelligence Engineer urgently required to work in London for 6 months on a contract basis for a leading global energy trading company.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for building, designing, planning, and building cloud infrastructure from architecture design.
The ideal Candidate will have a strong background in;
- 5+ years of experience and great understanding of the major cloud providers like AWS, Azure & GCP Architectures
- Java development
- Linux – RedHat
- Hands-on experience in deploying and maintaining large scale kubernetes clusters
- Experience of design and implementation of infrastructure, applications and cloud solutions at enterprise level.
- Strong Scripting and coding using GO, Python and PowerShell.
- In-depth understanding of networking security concepts, such as IP subnets, NACLs, routing, Firewalls.
- Container and orchestration tools, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in deploying HPC clusters
- Application & Infrastructure Monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana
- Log Management tools
If you are interested in this position, please respond with your CV by return and I’ll be happy to share the job description with you.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.