Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku’s promise to our customers is to provide them with the software and support needed to accelerate their Data Science and Machine Learning maturity. Dataiku’s Evangelist team is at the beginning of this journey, explaining, educating on the business value generated by this transformation.
At Dataiku, we all have customer best’s interest always in mind, and as an evangelist this is one of your priority. Listen, understand and help them identify innovation opportunities using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Work with Dataiku customer facing teams to develop new opportunities
- Meeting with Customer to explain the value of AI in different industries and more specifically what Dataiku can help them achieve
- Work with the marketing/sales team in planning and executing demand & lead generation campaigns
- Produce thought leadership and/or product-related materials in various form (blog articles, whitepapers, videos, other marketing collateral …)
- Explain the business value realized by our customers with Dataiku to our customers and to the market (in collaboration with our Customer success team)
- Attend/Speak at professional conferences.
Core skills and talents:
- With your technical and business background, you do have the ability to analyze customer challenges and then articulate them into new opportunities.
- You are really willing to work with others, this is a team sport, from Marketing to Partners, to customers and the global ecosystem.
- You are seen as a trust advisor
- You do have strong communication skills and you are willing to share your point of view in front of various audience (CxO, Events, Interview…), you should inspire people to think differently. You are able to articulate and present complex concepts into simple message.
- Deep understanding of the Machine Learning ecosystem and business value drivers.
- Able and willing to learn every day on a constantly evolving market.
- Passion for what you doQualifications:
- 10+ years experience in consulting or software & technology
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Data Science, Economics or other related field
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate and present complex situations and concepts
- Good understanding of the technical ecosystem
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, went from 200 to 400 people and opened new offices across the globe. We now serve our global customer base from our headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Amsterdam, Denver, Los Angeles, Singapore, Sydney and Dubaï. Each of them has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes!