A brand-new position for a Data Scientist with expertise in Artificial Intelligence has become available at an exciting business providing real-world commercial and clinical software solutions to NHS CCGs, GP Practices and NHS organisations. They are one of the leading consultancies for Practice Pharmacy in the South of England and have recently been nominated for a General Practice award in recognition of their innovative work with GP Practices!
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop an AI driven Primary Care Workflow Automation System to collect, process and act upon patient data. This will involve Artificial Intelligence techniques such as Natural Learning Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV) and Machine Learning (ML).
The AI Data Scientist position is initially on a fixed term 2-year (24month) KTP contract with the potential to go permanent with the KTP Partner Company. The financial package is highly attractive with a generous salary, benefits and personal development budget.
Data Scientist – AI -required experience/knowledge:
• Good degree (MEng, MSc or PhD) in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related subject
• Commercial experience in applied data science techniques – preferably within healthcare.
• Good theoretical and applied knowledge of mathematical methods for data science, including foundational topics such as calculus, linear algebra, statistics and optimisation.
• Good knowledge and experience of high-level programming in Python and the relevant data science Python stack (Numpy, Scikit-learn, Scipy, Xgboost)
• Good knowledge of Neural Networks and the relevant Python Libraries (e.g. Keras, Lasagne, Tensorflow, Theano)
The company may be able to offer visa sponsorship for the right candidate!
Does this sound of interest?
If so, do not hesitate to contact Darren Holmes of Vector Recruitment Ltd on 01234 436 136 or email Darren@vrl.co.uk