Data Scientists – PhD’s
Basque Country, Northern Spain
We’re recruiting several Data Scientists for a well-funded AI start-up in the Basque Country.
You’ll be working on the design and continuous improvement of high quality and precision artificial intelligence systems. To do this, thorough statistical analysis of each of the objectives will be carried out and the most appropriate machine learning and data mining techniques will be applied in each case.
- Ease of working with statistical elements such as probability distributions, statistical tests, correlation, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of the main machine learning algorithms (Bayesian networks, clustering, k-NN, SVM, Random Forest...).
- Extensive knowledge of the main techniques of machine learning (feature selection, regularization, cross-validation...).
- Experience in data pre-processing (cleaning, transformation and verification of the data used).
- Version control, continuous integration.
- Experience with recommendation systems.
- Experience with context-dependent systems.
- Knowledge of NLP.
The following skills are a plus:
- Java, R.
- Relational databases, graph databases.
- Familiarity with No-SQL technologies.
- Familiarity with Hadoop technologies.
- Good communication skills, analytical skills, proactive and methodical, good attitude, motivation, orientated to problem solving.
- Project Management.
- Team worker and goal-orientated