Data augmentation and cleansing specialist required help support the successful use of Salesforce.com for accurate territory mapping and account management.
- Responsible for data enrichment and cleansing of the SailPoint CRM account database
- Follow a checklist of essential fields to review and correct
- Input new account records where relevant.
- Maintaining parent/child account hierarchies.
- Ensure consistent naming conventions across fields in line with the agreed company standard.
- Update and verify information using resources such as company websites, databases, knowledge of sales teams. Some outbound calls may be required to check info.
- De-dupe any multiple account or contact records, ensuring essential data is transferred to the master account. Align with the Accounting team where necessary.
- Check legal entity account names and liaise with accounting to amend where appropriate.
- Experience with CRM databases or salesforce.com
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to collect, analyse and cleanse information in a systematic manner
- Understand data from a B2B/commercial aspect
- Ability to prioritise and schedule workload in order of requirements and work through in a methodical order
- Good Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.