We are currently looking for a number of Calculation Analysts to join our Transformation & Change team. You will have excellent understanding and knowledge of L&P products, as well as outstanding PC and problem-solving skills. Mainly responsible to support the requirement analysis, design, build and testing of the calculations.
The preferred work location will be Peterborough / Bristol Harbourside / Edinburgh, but considerations can be made to work from other Diligenta locations. Candidate needs to be willing to travel for a few days if required.
Your Role With Us:
- You will be working as permanent member of the calculation workstream within the transformation and change team.
- You would be required to understand the actuarial and product manuals and develop the required calculation specifications in MS Word / Excel format.
- You would be required to develop calculations specifications (ER’s) specified in MS word / MS Excel format for the consumption of TCS BaNCS team, get them reviewed, signed off and to support design and build teams with query resolutions
- You will be responsible to specify the test conditions to test the calculations and responsible to execute the test conditions against the test tools (e.g. based on excel or Python) and TCS BaNCS
- You will be responsible to analyse calculations mismatches identified during testing and liaise with actuarial, IT developers, product experts to resolve the mismatches
- You will be responsible to consolidate the static data from various calculation specifications and convert the same to a predefined format as specified by TCS BaNCS Platform
- To be responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing relationships with key stakeholders, customers, project teams and third parties
Your Competencies & Past Experience:
- Analytical problem solving and excellent communication
- Financial Services industry (particularly Life and pensions processes and products)
- Pro-actively identifies and drives forward changes to standards, processes, controls, and tools to deliver efficiency and effective improvements
- Mentor and coaches’ others within the calculations team, identifying and building on opportunities for continuous learning.
- Actively promotes knowledge sharing utilising knowledge repository sources to effectively increase capability