We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
Right now, we’re looking for a Lead Data Scientist to join our team at Globant!
You will get the chance to:
- Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
- Make an impact. Work in large-scale projects globally.
- Develop your career in our Studios. Each Studio represents deep pockets of expertise on the latest technologies and trends and delivers tailored solutions focused on specific challenges.
- Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
- Work in the city you want, and be nourished by cultural exchanges.
- Be empowered to choose your career path: we have more than 600 simultaneous projects, so you can choose where and how to work.
- Be part of an agile pod. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team -or POD- works directly with our customers with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
What would help you succeed:
- Believe and love what you do.
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Have imagination and you love innovating.
- Being flexible & goal oriented.
- Advanced English skills.
- High performance analytics.
- Experience with Python, C++, Tensorflow, NLP and Deep Learning.
- understand, guide and define the actionable output and required decision support to be obtained from a model
- explicit and mathematize working hypothesis - axiomatize - to either validate or reject through modeling
- analyze data sources for completeness of data semantics and gaps
- develop the process to assess information quality and ready the data to be fed into a mathematical model
- tune / calibrate / train the model for the required accuracy - generality trade off
- extract actionable output from model
- analyze, interpret and present output
- build required analytical workflow for modelling - system wide exempted
- circle back to a refined problem definition to keep improving performance and actionability related to business strategy and capabilities
Are you ready?
We have more than 11,800 professionals and we are present in 17 countries working for companies like LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, and media & entertainment, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes