Where you’ll fit in & what our team goals are….
In this role you will be responsible for developing, documenting, testing, modifying, and maintaining software within the Columbia Threadneedle Investments Data Science Team. You will provide technical assistance and guidance to other members of the Investments Data Science Team, and work with different investment teams to design and implement software to support and enhance the investment process
How you'll spend your time....
- Assisting in the dataset creation and design
- Implementing new & enhancing existing applications of code for use by the Columbia Threadneedle Investments Data Science Team and Investment Teams.
- Enhancing current platforms by modifying code, testing and troubleshooting existing programs and investment tools utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Collaborating in an agile and iterative manner to build applications that support and enhance the investment process.
To be successful in this role you will have....
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience with Python
If you also had this, it would be great….
- Experience with cloud development and deployment patterns
- Experience with Vue.js