Purpose of the job
To support the Integration lead in all aspects of business integration / migration requirements related to the integration/migration on the core business applications. This will include the implementation of new functionality in NAVOne and interfacing with internal / external services.
To assist with identifying best practice and common business processes in global usage of IT systems. This is predominantly in respect of Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central (NAVOne) for the primary purposes of practice accounting, entity administration and client accounting, but not limited to this system or to these business areas.
To assist with achieving consistency across data, processes, reporting and business areas for integration of Ocorian business applications onto the core single platform.
This position requires a high level of cross-jurisdictional business awareness together with a firm understanding of the fiduciary, funds and administration services offered by Ocorian and their commercial impact.
It calls for a strong skill set covering data analysis, data management, document writing, reporting, planning and business intelligence as well as operational and risk knowledge.
The ability to work logically and efficiently is essential. The role involves interactions at all levels of Ocorian and with external parties, so a personable nature and good communication skills are highly necessary.
- Prepare initial data gap analysis for migration of data from ViewPoint and Aderant, with results to be overseen by the work stream lead.
- Working with the Business Process Work stream address any data mapping to ensure that data is migrated into standard fields within the core platform.
- Work with vendors to develop migration scripts and perform Unit testing for the migration scripts.
- Working with the work stream lead, document system migration plans and maintain tracking for regular project reporting.
- Oversight of User Acceptance testing for data migrations from legacy applications into the core platform. of data.
- Promote the use of Core Platform to ensure capture of core client data in support of the compliance and risk reporting models consistent with group standards and initiatives.
- Working with the Business Process work stream to develop core standard workflows to deliver standard business processes across all jurisdictions.
- Working with the Reporting work stream, build and maintain reports for business users, either via standard NAV reports and the core reporting data warehouse.
- Working with the Finance work stream to deliver a core group wide financial functionality along with jurisdictional reporting requirements.
- Developing integration with internal/external services like Client Portals and Tax Reporting.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Proven experience with NAVOne and data migration/consolidations. A core NAV knowledge in Accounting, Entity Administration, Client Accounting, Funds and Workflows.
- A strong level of operational knowledge and insight into jurisdictional variations in fiduciary and administration requirements across Ocorian offices.
- Excellent organisational awareness underpinned by a strong IT/system/application knowledge to support this.
- An excellent understanding of business processes.
- A firm understanding of compliance processes.
- Professional and articulate manner with the ability to engage with people at all levels within the business.
- Responsive to client needs –must be both quick and effective.
- Excellent people skills to include a high level of integrity, strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivation to tackle tasks independently wherever possible.
- A willingness to support the future growth and success of the group.