Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary Range: £45,000 - £70,000 gross per year
Start date: 15 May 2020
Who are we?
Welcome to Tractable, we’re an AI company with a mission of transforming breakthrough discoveries in deep supervised and semi-supervised learning into products that actually help people
With 40 people from 21 different nations, the Operations team at Tractable plays a key part in ensuring our AI delivers maximum value for all our customers globally. Partnering closely with Engineers, Researchers and Business Development, we strive to maintain a customer-focused mindset and work hard to ensure quality delivery in everything we do. We’re proud to see our product having massive impact on the insurance market daily… and we know this is just the beginning.
What would you be doing? ️
Reporting to the VP of Customer Operations, you will:
- Build & maintain performance dashboards used throughout Tractable globally
- Monitor key customer metrics & proactively identify improvement opportunities
- Work closely with leadership to identify opportunities to maximise client ROI
- In partnership with Business Development, lead performance forecasting across the business
- Together with Engineering, ensure a well maintained, well structured data warehouse
- Act as a mentor to junior staff & embody a data driven culture across Operations
Who are you?
- Education from top-tier university
- Studied a degree in mathematics, economics, business or a related field. Degree in data science is a plus, but not required.
- Have 2 years+ of experience working as an analyst
- Proven experience in data modelling, analysis & visualisation
- Experience writing SQL & using Tableau, Sisense or similar
- Preferred come from a startup environment
- Preferred experience communicating directly with executive level staff
- Flexible Working Hours
- L+D budget
- Games nights
- Monthly Brunch (ask us about it…)
- Competitive maternity + paternity leave