Within the Innovation, Engineering and Architecture function at DAN there are a number of ongoing key initiatives that will drive technology strategy, rationalisation and impact;
- The Media Ecosystem forms the strategic solution for Dentsu Aegis Network's Client Media Campaign lifecycle and data needs; Globally DAN has thousands of clients, all of whom have a dependency on the availability and subsequent analysis of their marketing and advertising operational data through which DAN delivers demonstrable value. Through Business Intelligence reporting, Analytics, Data Science the clients are informed of the performance of their campaigns and the resulting revenue implications, enabling the client teams to continuously improve the operational effectiveness and efficiency delivered to clients. The Media Ecosystem will be delivered to a highly scalable, robust, cloud agnostic and modular specification, enabling the platform to grow in a manageable and cost effective way with Data Governance and Security forming vital ingredients.
- The DAN Software Engineering Blueprint will create a set of standard technology, tools, patterns and practices to drive cloud first, applications / platforms with a fast time to market. It will help to define and kick start associated Software Engineering Centres of Excellence around Technology domains across the Global DAN footprint. Additionally, it will deliver a set of standards, technology and processes to support Data Governance, Security and Policy by design
- The Enterprise Data Hub (EDH) is to deliver a number of capabilities; specifically Enterprise Integration, Master Data Management (MDM), Big Data/Data Warehouse, Analytics, Data Science and an Event Driven orchestration mechanism capable of implementing configurable business logic across heterogeneous systems/platforms by region/market/LoB; increasingly we are seeing the negative impact of a fragmented systems architecture and we’ve identified the EDH key enablers to cupport creation of a more streamlined capability supporting more straight through processing. These will also be a critical factor for success for other key programmes, such as our Financial Transformation Programme or our Sales Effectiveness Programme (Salesforce).
- Analyse the data architecture across DAN and build a holistic view to design the right architecture for the MDM integrations with a focus on media platforms and the Media Ecosystem.
- Gather requirements from the business and Technical Porduct Owbers to understand where MDM should be utilised and ensure the designs and data models are clearly documented and approved.
- Create architectural diagrams and data flow type artefacts to describe and support the overall business processes
- Work closely with the MDM business lead to prioritise MDM projects and collaborate cross funtiaonnly to ensure designs, data models, governance and data stewardship processes are agreed
Who are we looking for?
- Media agency experience beneficial
- In depth understanding of Big data and conventional data technologies and their applications
- Proven architectural and data architecture modelling experience using normalised, de-normalised (i.e. Kimball) and hybrid techniques using standard architectural tooling
- Proven understanding of Master Data Management principles and deployment models
- Proven experience of Data Quality management techniques and processes i.e. cleansing, enrichment, standardisation etc.
- Proven experience of Data Matching (Fuzzy Matching, Golden Records, Indexing/blocking techniques)
- Proven experience of Data Dictionaries and Data Catalogues
- Proven SQL skills
- Ability to translate business processes to documented data flow and work flow diagrams
- Highly experienced in Agile test-driven software development
- Knowledge of NoSQL and graphing databases
- Proven experience in writing technical documentation for consumption by a variety of stakeholder levels
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
What you’ll get from us
Dentsu Aegis Network is a fantastic place to work with many great benefits on offer including 25 days’ annual holiday, Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, and get your Birthday day off!
Not only is it an incredibly fun place to work but as part of a multinational organisation there are many opportunities to advance your career within the wider business once you have proven yourself.
About Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN)
DAN is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 45,000 dedicated specialists. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.
Our values and behaviours:
Agile – Anticipate business needs, continuous process improvement, be flexible whilst maintain high standards
Pioneering – Being constantly curious, be bold in challenging the status quo, support a culture of openness
Ambitious – Strive for excellence, drive hard to achieve, learn from experiences
Responsible – Uphold the highest levels of integrity, lead by example, be courageous in raining concerns
Collaborative – Operate as one finance team locally and globally by sharing best practice and following standard practices and processes
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.