Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
READ MORE ABOUT THE CLIENT
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a fast-growing area of Artificial Intelligence (AI) application which helps companies to increase business productivity via implementing technological solutions for optimisation of high-volume, high-repetitive tasks.
Ciklum is currently looking for a RPA Consultant to join our team on a permanent basis to work in collaboration with our Sales, Product and AI Engineering teams to grow this practice. The role is located in the UK and reports to the VP of RPA Practice.
Depending on your level of experience, the job will entail design and development of automated processes using new technologies that Ciklum is currently implementing, which are growing very fast globally. In return, you can expect rapid growth in your skills, career, interests and motivations.
Support client engagement teams, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver services and lead business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts in domains such as:
- Smart process automation through robotics
- Application architecture, rationalization and enablement
- Solution design at platform and architectural levels
- Information road map and use case definition
- Digital enablement
- Software development and testing
- You will have direct interaction with our clients, working on enterprise-wide process transformation projects
- Design and implement new technology-based solutions
- Participate in business development opportunities, proposing solutions that will enable our clients to identify, prioritize and automate their current processes to be more efficient
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and a minimum of one year of related work experience
- Degree in computer science, engineering, math, accounting, finance or a related field; MBA or MS degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills
Hands-on experience in some of the following areas:
- Windows, mainframe or browser-based platforms
- Data integration processes
- Implementation of Agile methodologies or robotics tool-specific methodologies
- Knowledge of relational databases and web services
- Process and tools performance and scalability assessment
- Data and information security
- SQL development or administration
- Hands-on experience with the Pega robotics automation tool
- Blue Prism
- Automation Anywhere
- Cloud-based infrastructure setup experience a plus
- Knowledge of at least one of the programming tools/languages (e.g., Web, .NET, VB, Java)
- Willingness and ability to travel to meet client needs
What's in it for you
- Fantastic career opportunity in a 30-person competitive and strong Global Sales Team
- Great earning potential for the entrepreneurial high performer
- Build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market