Senior Data Solutions Architect – Business Intelligence (BI), e2e Architecture, Integration, Data, Agile
Hands-on Senior Data Solutions Architect required to join a Business Intelligence (BI) function of a global organisation, defining end-to-end solution architecture that takes into consideration all aspects of the solution. The ideal candidate will possess experience in; defining/designing data warehouse solutions, working closely with engineering teams & ensuring that the solution is defined for the delivery team to understand, as well as the ability to take a high level business requirement and consider every element whilst giving accurate delivery estimations.
- Manage & deliver the solution architecture on assigned projects, clearly capturing the impact on the platform & services. Provide leadership in ensuring the best fit to the business needs across business process, support, time and cost dimensions. Ensure smooth transition of the solution from architecture to delivery teams for implementation.
- Develop, maintain and socialize the architecture governance - standards, patterns and policies across the department on assigned projects. Drive their adoption across the department and the wider enterprise.
- Take an active role in contributing to the effectiveness of the architecture practice through developing improved ways of working. Collaborate with other practices across the organisation to share and adopt best practice.
- Deliver high quality architectural artefacts which clearly explains the solution, decisions and rationale behind it. Make sure that all artefacts are approachable, useable and socializer with the target stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Solution Architect or designer working on major programmes, with at least 2 years of experience in defining or designing BI solutions that involve ETL, data warehouse, data lakes and reporting applications
- Proven commercial experience working closely with engineering teams
- Able to demonstrate consideration of governance and process through architecture definition methods
- Experience working in agile delivery environments