Due to growth, an exciting opportunity is now available within our highly results driven, commercially focused UK Management Team, to head up product management for Ultrasound. Maintaining our high standards, our criteria are stringent! We are looking for a passionate expert with a background in defining and developing an Ultrasound product strategy across various modalities. As an Ultrasound guru, you will showcase your business development, technical and marketing prowess having worked in a similar role, looking to profile yourself in our fast-growing challenger business.
Emotionally intelligent, with gravitas one would expect to operate as part of the UK Management team, you will command an audience with your well-honed presentation skills. Seeing the size of growth for both our business and your personal profile, you will grasp this opportunity to demonstrate your strategic competence and visionary leadership know-how.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of an Ultrasound product launch within the UK in collaboration with UK Ultrasound Sales Manager and UK Marketing Manager
- Providing Ultrasound product application “go to” knowledge within the UK company
- Product Training
- Develop product training materials
- Plan, organize, support and facilitate product training for sales, marketing and operations
- Acting as a key contact in the organization with account managers to resolve technical queries and provide support across the sales cycle
- Maintenance of Ultrasound brochures
- Price list maintenance
- R&D feed up and down in collaboration with UK Ultrasound Sales Manager and Marketing manager
- Participate as part of the country leadership team to the growth and development of the UK business
- Responsible in collaboration with the UK Ultrasound Sales Manager for the tender management process. Establish a tender management process and strategy for the UK company, with UK Ultrasound Sales Manager and GM agreement.
- Tender management process to include schedule, submission and framework system
- Working with UK Ultrasound sales manager and regional account managers for tender completion
- Working with UK Ultrasound Sales Manager to establish new processes with changing NHS supply chain environment
What are we looking for in you?
- Extensive knowledge of working in a business development, sales, marketing or product management role within an Ultrasound capital equipment business is critical
- Evidence of defining and delivering an Ultrasound product strategy covering various modalities is vital
- Proven background of operating at a senior level , demonstrating emotional intelligence
- Clear and concise communication skills, both written and verbal, whilst communicating in a positive and constructive manner with both internal and external customers
- Experience of working in a global business with interaction across various locations, considering the right communication method to meet the needs of the situation
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teams, influencing the strategic processes
- Demonstrate the ability to train, coach and mentor team members within a field-based environment, adapting to individual learning styles
- Act as the country expert in all products across Ultrasound portfolio with the ability to translate to account managers, clinical specialists and operations
- Alongside a great eye for detail and the ability to work well under pressure , you will showcase the right behaviours :
- Strong relationship management skills , both internally and externally
- Obvious natural curiosity to go above and beyond expectations
- Showcases creative thinking and a willingness to implement new approaches with entrepreneurial flair
- Shows agility and flexible thinking
- Fluent in written and English with the ability to work in UK without requiring sponsorship
What’s in it for you?
This truly is a position for candidates that are really looking for a role with difference, and one in which they can really make an impact. As a double-digit growth business with ambitious targets in our meteoric development, this is an opportunity to join a business built for future success where you can have a direct influence on our business, and your own career development!
Mindray Europe, as part of the global Mindray business, offers a wide selection of bespoke benefits dependent on your location, along with a competitive compensation package and a commitment to a long-term working relationship. With industry leading training and development available to you, you are sure to have a highly rewarding and mutually beneficial, career with Mindray, in a culture that values honesty and fun!
Our goal is to continuously improve and sustain an inclusive culture in which diversity provides deeper customer insights and creates a competitive advantage in the markets we serve. By attracting, developing, and engaging the best team of diverse, empowered associates, we help build success for ourselves and our customers.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Tweet us on Twitter @MindrayGlobal
Check out our YouTube Page
As English is our business language - please submit your CV and application in English